HIPOT Dielectric Strength tester 5Kv / 200 mA - IEC 60335-1 / IEC 60598-1
Dielectric Strength Test, refer to the equipment according to their isolation to a test voltage of 1000 VAC and 2500 VAC, with a current limit of 5 mA (in some cases 30 mA).
In the manufacture of all electrical products, and especially when we are talking about appliances and lighting, there is a liability for the manufacturer to ensure electrical safety of their products.
To achieve this international standard used in our country, such as the IEC 60335-1 and similar electrical appliances, General Requirements, Safety and IEC 60598-1 Luminaires, general requirements and tests, provide for the production of such trials minimum should be made to ensure this security.
The IEC 60335-1 in Annex A, provides the following tests at 100% of the production:
- Dielectric Strength Test, refer to the teams according to their isolation to a test voltage of 1000 VAC and 2500 VAC, with a current limit of 5 mA, and in some cases 30 mA. This essay has the peculiarity, that to ensure proper testing is often necessary to do with the equipment powered and not passive, primarily in facilities that have relays, contactors or electronic circuits.
In the case of the lights, IEC 60598-1, provides in Annex Q, the following activities:
- Dielectric Strength Test, refer to the teams according to their isolation to a test voltage of 1500 VAC, with a current limit of 5 mA. Or:
- Insulation Resistance Testing with a voltage of 500 Vdc, where it should not be less than 2 Megohms.
- Polarity test, when it is necessary for the proper functioning of the fixture.
These tests performed in a production line, required by the manufacturer of the apparatus necessary to ensure its implementation and registration. This makes this process can become a bottleneck on the line.
To this end, not only in order to ensure these trials, but also to ensure the registration thereof and the whole process of control, Electrical Safety has developed various test equipment for line endings, namely:
- Meter Grounding resistance.
- Leakage Current Meter.
- Dielectric Strength 5KVca.
- EBE 0.
- EBE 2.
- EBE 4.
The acquisition and control system is based on a next-generation microcontroller mounted on a plaque selection, filtering, signal processing and measurement, owner. The board is linked to a LCD display which can display all options of the system (settings, test results, etc).
Optionally provided Verification Set, which allows you to control the proper functioning of equipment.
The equipment is delivered with its Calibration Report traced to national standards and a user manual for use.
The components used in the design ensures an excellent quality of work.
|Power Supply:||220Vca, 50 Hz, 6 A, single phase (115 Vca optional).|
|Control:||Totally controlled by microprocessor.